Monday 6 October 2008

I am in Cambridge!

Great. I finally decided to continue my blog after a long, long rest:)
Now I am in Trinity College, Cambridge in the midst of the Freshers' Week. Today I had a first meeting with my tutor, that is the man who is always "on my side" (as he himself said). This tutorial system, I guess, is unique for Oxbridge because these people are always there to help with various personal stuff and it is very good to know that there is always somebody you can discuss your problems with.
Also today we had a matriculation photo. It took about an hour to position all freshers on the lawn of Neville's Court to take a decent photo of all of us. I believe it looked a bit weird when people in strange gowns dressed like Harry Potter were queuing to get their photo taken. So I guess, the photo looks like a photo with like two hundred Harry Potters.
There are lots of activities for Freshers' Week out here but I'm a bit impatient to get actually to work. Reading Natural Sciences never promised an easy life but I'm really eager to experience it first-hand.
Anyway, in due time I will get this blog in order covering all areas of interest for me from current affairs and politics to physics and science to personalia.

No comments: